1. Registration of E.U. citizens and members of their families who are also E.U./ E.E.A. citizens, whether they are employed, self-employed unemployed, students, minors, dependent direct ascendants, pensioners, or spouse of Cypriot citizens.
2. Permanent Residency of E.U./ E.E.A. citizens and members of their families who are also E.U./ E.E.A. citizens.
3. Entry and residence of third country nationals who are family members of an E.U./E.E.A. citizens, such as, spouse of a European citizen, minor or dependent descendant, any rights of a third country national deriving by marriage to a European citizen after divorce or death of European.
4. Permanent residence of third country nationals who are family members of E.U./ E.E.A citizens.
5. U.K. Nationals and family members with free movement
- Residence document for UK nationals and their family members who are also UK nationals
- Residence document for third country nationals who are dependent of a UK national
- Permanent residence document for UK nationals and their family members
- Family members of U.K. citizens whose residence was facilitated according to the national Law